On A Mission

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

At Last

Another good song that I decided to use as a title even though the song itself isn't relevant to my post. Anyway, this is just going to be a very quick one tonight because I am tired and I feel like a big nasty oil ball after traveling all day. You know what I mean? No? Just me, huh? Oh well. I successfully made it to the great land of Honduras right on time and with all my luggage. I was a little nervous because I didn't see anyone when I got off the plane and was collecting my bags. I didn't want to have to walk out carrying these two packer boxes into the entrance that's full of people. Those that have been here know which one I mean. But, thankfully, Jen poked her little head around the corner when I was almost in that room, and everything was good. After that, there were some things to do like take the inspector guy out to lunch (yeah, that was rough going to a nice place to eat) and then some other errands that Jen and Karen needed to run. The first group (since I've arrived) will be here on Friday. So that will begin the summer of fun.... or slave labor (you know how Jen can be... haha). I'll certainly try to keep this as updated as I can throughout my time here. I know many people are just so jealous, so I felt the need to keep up constant reminders to them of why they are jealous. Alright, well, I'll go ahead and end this for the evening. I think that we're about to eat anyway. Now let's pray it stays down. haha. Kidding. Jen and I might be headed over to El Salvador to meet up with my aunt and uncle for a couple days since they'll be in the area... and by "the area," I mean Central America. But, I'll write about all that fun stuff when and if it happens. And, maybe I'll write a deep and meaningful post sometime as well.... but it won't be tonight. ;) Thanks to everyone who prayed and helped make this trip possible. It means a lot to me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home