On A Mission

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Good Heavens!

Alright, I really don't have time to write anything right now because I'm in the middle of vaccuming the entire upstairs of my parents' house (that's right), but I'll try to muster up SOMETHING for you people to read before too much longer. I don't have a lot of crazy things going on right now like I did over the summer, but maybe I'll do something really stupid soon... not too far-fetched, I know.... that will be worthy of writing about on here. So I'd label this more of a teaser. Like one of those trailers for movies that you don't really see any of the upcoming movie out of and it's just some music and the title of the movie. No? Don't really get that? Well.... ummmmm..... just be patient then.

4 Comments:

  • And the parents appreciate your noble efforts!

    By Blogger Kay Grose, at 12/22/2006 9:50 AM  

  • shewww the whole upstairs huh...must be rough you know with that whole den thing and the monkey bread you get to eat and what a huge price to pay for all of that :):) and nuff said right there so I won't list the hundred other reasons you better sweep that floor with a smile on that face. :):) and we are so glad that after the longest sabbatical in blogger history your crazy self has resurfaced!!

    love and miss you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/29/2006 12:06 AM  

  • and here we are...STILL WAITING :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/07/2007 3:42 PM  

  • So I have a feeling you aren't going to be posting anything till you go back to Honduras in April. Just a feeling I get. ;)

    By Blogger Melissa, at 1/18/2007 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home